bingo etiquette (rules)
1. Children 12 years of age or older are allowed to play paper bingo, when accompanied by a parent (ID is required).
2. Players do NOT have to bingo on the last number called.
3. A player MUST yell loud enough to be heard by the CALLER.
4. A player and the player alone is responsible for having a bingo submitted for verification.
5. A bingo game is officially over when the caller says "Game Closed."
6. Additional "bingos" will not be honored after the game is closed.
7. Early Session Games are sold individually. No Big Pack Required. Big Pack is required during Big Pack Session.
8. You do NOT need a pack to play pull-tabs or VLC machines.
9. Any player caught cheating will be banned and may be prosecuted.
10. Please. No profanity. Be considerate of those around you.
11. Keep your cell phones on silent or vibrate. This can be distracting to other players.
12. No outside food or beverages allowed. Enjoy food and drinks from Dee's Delights!
13. You are responsible for your personal belongings.
14. While working, Plaza Bingo employees are NOT allowed to play Bingo, VLC Machines or buy Pull-tabs. Nor are they allowed to have a patron play for them.
15. No loud talking, please.
16. Talking to the CALLER IS NOT ALLOWED!
COMPUTER BINGO AND VLC MACHINES
1. You MUST be 18 years of age to play computers, VLC machines and/or pull-tabs. (ID required)
2. Only one computer purchase and use per player.
3. Computers are on a first come, first serve basis.
4. No reserving computers or VLC machines. Leaving your money in a VLC machine, while playing a bingo game, will result in the loss of your money.